Hotel in Yaremche with the Ukrainian soul of the Carpathians
The best hotel in Yaremche
We also have:
A little bit about us
The best hotel in Yaremche: why the clients choose us?
In order to successfully relax in Yaremche, the main thing is to choose the right hotel in the Carpathians! Apart-hotel Vershina is a hospitable oasis, a hotel in Yaremche, located among the silent majestic Carpathian Mountains. At any time of the year, you can relax here and spend an unforgettable vacation!
Why do we offer to stay in our hotel? The answer is simple! The mass of advantages of this cozy place attract thousands of tourists to come to us. Try it for yourself!
The best service and maintenance.
- Room cleaning, change of bed linen, sauna accessories – once a day. Our courteous staff will always tell you where it is best to relax and what places you must visit.
- The atmosphere of the hotel sets you up for relaxation and tranquility. Stylistic design allows you to immerse yourself in the comfort of Ukrainian culture – we have the best rooms with a stove in ethnic style.
- Unique Hutsul cuisine will impress you with its variety, excellent taste and originality.
- Infrastructure that will not let you get bored. The hotel has a swimming pool and a sauna – this is a great opportunity to keep fit even while relaxing.
- We offer a fair and not inflated price! Rest in our hotel is not only wonderful, but also profitable!
Active rest in Vershina apart-hotel in the Carpathians
Vershina apart-hotel in Yaremche hospitably invites you to spend an active vacation in the Carpathians! Arriving here, everyone will be able to find entertainment to their liking! You will not be bored here at any time of the year.
Winter vacation in the Carpathians
In winter – excellent European-style ski peaks provide prepared descents for professionals and beginners. Less than an hour drive from Yaremche to the most important ski resort in Ukraine – Bukovel. Have you been dreaming of skiing or snowboarding for a long time?
Certified instructors will help you or your child quickly acquire this skill and enjoy a classic winter pastime with the whole family! In addition, there are other adventures waiting for you – extreme snowmobile trips and numerous excursions.
Summer vacation in the Carpathians
The splendor of the summer Carpathians is difficult to even describe in words! Fresh air, amazing landscapes and a lot of offers for active recreation:
- horseback riding
- rafting on the Prut river
- climbs to the tops of mountains – Ivan Pip, Hamster, Hoverla
- hiking trails in the mountains
Holidays in the off-season have their own charm. Picking mushrooms and berries, numerous excursions and visits to unique reserves.
Celebrate holidays in Vershyna apart-hotel
If you want to celebrate any holiday in the Carpathians, Vershina apart-hotel in the Carpathians is the best place for this purpose! Any event here will acquire many new bright shades! Just imagine a hotel surrounded by a unique natural creation – a majestic forest, age-old mountains and the ringing Prut river.
In winter you will find a picture from a fairy tale – snow-capped peaks and crystal clear air, and in summer – the coolness of the mountains and the singing of birds! Tourists have visited our region at least once, fall in love with this area forever and comeback to our apart-hotel to celebrate holidays!
- New Year at the Vershina apart-hotel. This is a kind of classic! The best place for the main winter holiday in Ukraine is, of course, the Carpathians! We offer our guests a program of events and delicious dishes of national Hutsul cuisine! Celebrate the New Year in the most cozy hotel, near the Ukrainian stove, in the company of loved ones.
- Easter in the most atmospheric hotel in Yaremche. Experience all the traditions and enjoy this holiday in our wonderful lands!
- Honeymoon in the Carpathians. Vershina apart-hotel often receives newlyweds and offers a specially designed leisure program.
- Birthday or any other event in your life will be here – unforgettable!
Rooms with all amenities
When the question about journey and choice of accommodation occurs, a very important issue is the accommodation option and conditions offered by the service provider. Vershina apart-hotel in the Carpathians offers a lot of options for couples, families with children or large companies. We have the best prices and excellent service!
- Rent a apartment with the stove. Eco-style room for 2 adults and 2 children. A comfortable double bed and a couch on the stove are at your service. The apartment has a bathroom, a shower and a kitchen where you can prepare dinner.
- Apartment with a fireplace. Experience this unsurpassed atmosphere – spend your evenings by the fireplace at the Vershina apart-hotel. It can accommodate a family of 2 adults and 2 children. There is a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower in the room.
- Cottage in Yaremche – offers accommodation for 4 adults and 2 children. This is the best option for a large company! There are facilities for the whole family and a separate exit to the hotel yard. A couch stove that can be melted in the cold season will warm you up and add a special coziness to your pastime.
All our rooms have a large balcony, where you can go out in the morning or in the evening to enjoy the unique views or look at the shining Carpathian stars!
The best rest in Yaremche regardless of the season
If you do not know where you can spend your vacation, Vershina apart-hotel in the Carpathians offers you the most comfortable rooms for recreation at any time of a year. Spend time alone, in the company of a loved one, a large family with friends, relatives and children – for everyone there is entertainment for the soul. In the summer months, winter, September, February or April – Vershina apart-hotel will always hospitably open its doors and offer its residents the best conditions for a vacation.
Active recreation – ski resorts, with descents of varying difficulty, rafting on local rivers, quad biking, snowmobiling, horseback riding and cycling, hunting in the Carpathians.
Enjoy the richness of the Carpathian forests – walk along the picturesque hiking trails, pick mushrooms and berries or collect mineral water from a healing spring.
For lovers of quiet rest – Carpathian baths and vats, gastronomic trips to local huts. As well as recreation by the pool in the summer.
A variety of tours of historical sites, architectural monuments and numerous nature reserves.